Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas cheer

Winter. I have not written here for four months and life is mightily different from when I last checked. Christmas is almost upon me and there have been some massive changes. I don't know where to begin to try to illustrate what has happened.

I'm living back in Glasgow, and at the moment sitting listening to the rain beat against the windows, and working on a Statement in Support of Application for a PhD at Goldsmiths. Second year running that I've been working on PhD applications, and it seems like I never really finished doing it last time. It seems like a never-ending struggle to keep people interested in anything I'm doing.

Talking about other things, I haven't written a note for ages. Well, that's not strictly true. I had been working on the score for Before/After but my laptop was stolen so I lost all I've done on it. I'm also working on a score for ThingNY but that's going equally as slowly, I think mainly due to my being frightened of actually setting pen to paper.

No comments: