Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Another day in Glasgow town

Well it's not just another day really. I had an amazing time last night, where we were just supposed to go out for a few short drinks and after a few cheap ones in Bunker, we made our way after very little (shame on me) persuasion out to Bamboo and stayed till after close and then to my chagrin bought chips and made our way back to the flat. Actually, I love chips in the middle of the night after you've been dancing for so long. It's the perfect energy food, as long as you don't sleep on it straightaway. We then had tea and sat up talking about nothing and more. It's great when you just don't care that you might have to get up at some point. We stayed up very very late and I got up early and went back to my flat to change for work. I almost fell asleep when I got back, and if I hadn't kept my eyes open when I got out the shower I think I'd have missed work. Oh well. As it was I made it in on time and made the most of the day. Great weather for lunch, and I sat outside with noone else about enjoying my sandwich. I sent a picture to Vera of the sheep she bought me again, this time in a different pose, and with some trees for a backdrop.

Last night before I left, I ordered my new phone. It has bluetooth and a really great camera so I'll be posting proper pictures to flickr before long. As it is, I've put a prelim set on for your enjoyment at http://www.flickr.com/photos/cynicismisforlosers/. It includes photos of family and other etc.

I just tried posting from the Google dashboard widget for Blogger and it's refusing to post. I also can't get flickr to interface with Blogger, so you'll have to wait a little longer for photo posts here. At least they'll be topical and interesting when they come.

No comments: