Thursday, June 22, 2006

Quick note

Internet access has been rescinded at work so I think I'll be either doing it on the sly or in mornings and evenings, if I get a minute. The ********* have also got me working 10-6 so I'm not sure I'll see the light of day in a while (given the weather over the last few days, even less likely).

But... the weekend's coming and I can't wait because according to my weather widget, it's supposed to be better weather. I may actually be doing some interesting things soon.

This morning I threw away one of my favourite shirts. I've had it for a very long time, but it seems I've stained it sufficiently, and it landed in the bin. I'll just have to make the trip and buy a new one to replace it, and maybe another if I'm feeling flush.

Yesterday I discovered Quicksilver for the Mac. I'm yet to be wowed by its incredible ease of use and mindblowing facilities, but I'll let you know when I've got it doing something interesting.

No comments: